Bells in fall

Bells in fall

The only news you'll need to see what's really going on...

Daily,Weekly, whenever, links will be posted here called "News you can use." Stories that you won't see on your nightly news, but nationally and locally, here in Colorado. All to educate and enlighten.


Opinions and Editorials will be included, more here than there.


Here to help the curious and the low information voter...

NEWS YOU CAN USE...Educate yourself!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pikes Peak
As I live and breathe I deleted this blog after the 2012 election and vowed not to care anymore. Well, here I am again.

Being a native Coloradoan, and seeing what Bloomberg's money and the Dems in the Colorado legislature, helped by leader Morse, who is being recalled BTW, and the Looper have done to the state I love so much, well...I felt that I needed to try and let voters, both locally and nationally see what's really going on. 

I'll be adding research on potential candidates for Udall's spot in the senate and the conservative (?) candidates who will run against the Looper next year.

What I will say right now is this...I'm heartbroken, for my state, for my country. I don't know why the people aren't screaming about the price of gas, food, utilities, all of it. The fact that only 47% of the citizens of the US have full time jobs. We're paying for everything for everyone!

The diversion that was the Zimmerman trial, BS, to take everyone's mind off the Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, and NSA scandals.The main stream media is so complicit in their lips attached to this administrations ass, it's unconscionable.

Let me make this clear, I am unaffiliated. Conservative, yes, but not a member of the GOP. I am so mad at the state GOP and the national GOP I could spit. I have been very active on Twitter, and calling, emailing members of GOP, speaker, my congressman, nothing, they all know better. All they are doing now is selling us all down the river. 

I loved my state senator, Greg Brophy, who is running for Governor now UNTIL he broke with the party and sponsored in-state tuition for illegals. Well if any of us broke  a federal law, we'd be in jail. Actions have consequences senator. I will ultimately vote for the conservative candidate, but I'll fight to keep him from being the one. The man I'd like to see run hasn't proclaimed his candidacy...yet. Same for the man I'd like to see run against Udall. But I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.

People need to wake up...and fast. Did you ever think you'd see Detroit go bankrupt? We all know why, but did you ever? Did you ever think that America would have only part time jobs? That we'd be forced to buy health insurance, to be enforced by the IRS, and they are asking to get a waiver from Obamacare? I could go on and on, and I will, but this is the scariest time in America's history, and you all need to know what's going on. 

So I'll publish links to news that I feel you all need to see. Whether you are conservative or liberal/progressive, you all need to know and make up you own minds. But the days of voting for the one whose name you recognize are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment