Bells in fall

Bells in fall

The only news you'll need to see what's really going on...

Daily,Weekly, whenever, links will be posted here called "News you can use." Stories that you won't see on your nightly news, but nationally and locally, here in Colorado. All to educate and enlighten.


Opinions and Editorials will be included, more here than there.


Here to help the curious and the low information voter...

NEWS YOU CAN USE...Educate yourself!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday, January 1, 2015... Happy New Year

So I'm bummed. I know, I know, it's New Years Day. I'm okay if I don't think about politics. Jeb Bush...ack!!! NO!!! It'll be up to we the people to educate folks on how America will not be better, will not survive if we don't get a Presidential candidate who will follow the Constitution, do what the people want. The midterms were great for the most part, and then congress and Boehner, and my congressman, and future senator, Cory Gardner voted to fund everything. Liar, cheap, creep. We were lied to. The establishment GOP wants Jeb Bush for Pres. and like Dole, McCain, Romney, they'll lose, we'll have Killary and it's all over America. So...I decided not to have links, don't feel like it, waiting to see if we can get some brave folks next week in DC to make Boehner an EX speaker of the house. Not capitalizing words I should to show my lack of respect for them. So just putting up pics this addition, hope I can get back at it soon. Take care all and work on peeps for freedom, or it's over.

Okay, so not ALL political, some are added to show my disturbed sense of humor...





















































1 comment: